Chicken and Spinach Stew with Anjera
1 lbs chicken drumsticks; skin removed
1 onion; sliced
2 Tbsp. oil
1 ts. garlic; minced
1 1/2 c. chicken broth
1 chicken cube
1/2 ts. cumin
1/2 ts. coriander
1/2 ts. black pepper
2 c. spinach
1. Heat oil in a large pot; add the onions and cook until translucent.
2. Add the chicken cube, garlic, cumin, coriander, and pepper; stir until the chicken cube has
3. Add the chicken and the broth; bring to a boil.
4. Cover and reduce heat; cook on low for 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink on
5. Add the spinach and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
NOTE * Can be served with anjera, muuffo, or sabayah.