1 cup flour
1 cup water
salt to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Mix until it is smooth.
3. Lightly grease a pan.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the middle of the pan.
5. Spread with a ladle in a circular motion starting from the middle.
6. Cook until the underside is light gold.
7. Flip and cook for a minute or until brown spots form.
There are so many ways to eat this.
- top with butter and sugar
- break up top with sweet tea
- eat with meat
My husband wraps then around sambusas during Ramadan.