This dish tastes good with muffo or sabayah.
1/2 chicken; skinned and cut into small pieces
1 onion; finely chopped
1/2 cup oil
1 sm. tomato; diced
2 Tbsp. tomato paste
2 chicken cubes
1 Tbsp. cilantro; chopped
1 ts. garlic; minced
1/2 cup water
1/2 lime; squeezed
1. Heat the oil in a pot; add the onion and cook until translucent.
2. Add the tomatoes and cover; cook for 5 minutes squishing the tomatoes with a spoon.
3. Add the tomato paste, chicken cubes, and garlic; stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the chicken and water and cover; cook for 20 minutes on low.
5. Add the cilantro and lime; cook for 2 minutes.
NOTE: This is best served with muuffo or sabayah.