This is yummy with anjera, muuffo, or sabayah.
1 lbs beef; cut into REALLY small pieces (I use the same size beef
as I would the oadka.)
3 lg. onions; finely minced (Can use a food processor but don't
3 lg. ripe tomatoes; finely chopped (Can use canned but doesn't
quite taste the same.)
3 Tbsp. oil
1 Tbsp. garlic: minced
1 cup water
1 Tbsp. paprika
3 Tbsp. tomato paste
salt to taste
1/2 Tbsp. pepper
6 hard boiled eggs
1. Heat oil in a large pot; add the onions and simmer on low until the onions are translucent.
2. Add the garlic and tomatoes; simmer covered until the tomatoes are very soft.
3. Add the beef and water; simmer covered for 15 minutes.
4. Add the paprika, salt, pepper, and tomato paste; stir and simmer covered for 15 - 20
5. Peel eggs and cut into fours.
6. Place eggs in a dish and top with sauce.