1 tomato; chopped
1 onion; chopped
2 chicken cubes
1/2 of an eggplant or 2 cups shredded
2 Tbsp. butter
1 c. Parmesan
6 c. chicken stock
1. Heat the butter in a non-stick pot; add the onions and saute until translucent.
2. Add the tomato, eggplant, and chicken cubes; cook covered for 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
4. Gradually sprinkle the soor over in a very slow, thin stream, whisking constantly in the
same direction until no lumps remain.
5. Reduce the heat to very low and stir with a wooden spoon every 2 minutes for 25 to
30 minutes, or until the mixture pulls away from the sides of the pan and it has softened.
7. Stir in the Parmesan and remove from heat.