Somali Steak with Chili
1 lbs. steak; sliced really thin
2 Tbsp. oil
1 ts. garlic; crushed
2 Tbsp. tomato sauce
1 chili; chopped
1/2 ts. salt
1/2 ts. curry powder
1/2 ts. cumin
1 Tbsp. oil
1. Combine all the ingredients into a large Ziploc bag.
2. Add the steak and mix.
3. Marinate the steak for 4 - 6 hours or overnight. (The longer it marinates, the better it will
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
5. Add the meat and cook for about 3 minutes; turn.
6. Continue cooking for an additional 2 minutes and drain on a paper towel.