1/4 cup olive oil
1 sm. onion; finely chopped
1/2 a zucchini; cut in half and then sliced
5 cloves garlic; minced
1 lbs. ground beef
2 5 oz. cans tomato paste
1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
1 tsp. corriander
12 Tbs. cilantro; chopped
5 basil leaves; chopped
2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic and ground beef.
2. Cook, stirring often. Add the tomato paste and the crushed tomatoes.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the zucchini and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Add the cilantro, basil, and coriander; simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Serve over your favorite pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.