Pasta Sauce with Potato and Cilantro
1/4 cup olive oil
1 sm. onion; finely chopped
1 lg. potatoe; peeled and cubed
5 cloves garlic; minced
1 lbs. ground beef
2 5 oz. cans tomato paste
1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
1 tsp. corriander
12 Tbs. cilantro; chopped
5 basil leaves; chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic and ground beef.
2. Cook, stirring often. Add the tomato paste and the crushed tomatoes.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the potato and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Add the cilantro, basil, and corriander; simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Serve over your favorite pasta.