1/4 cup olive oil
1 sm. onion; finely chopped
5 cloves garlic; minced
1 c. string beans
1 lbs. chicken; skinned and cut into pieces
2 5 oz. cans tomato paste
1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
1 tsp. corriander
12 Tbs. cilantro; chopped
5 basil leaves; chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the chicken.
2. Heat the oil over medium heat; add the onions, garlic and boiled chicken.
3. Cook, stirring often. Add the tomato paste and the crushed tomatoes.
4. Cook for about 15 minutes.
5. Add the green beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Add the cilantro, basil, and coriander; simmer for about 10 minutes.
7. Serve over your favorite pasta.