Chicken Legs and Potato Sukhar
6 chicken drumsticks; skinned and washed
3 Tbsp. oil
1 lg. potat; peeled and cut in half and then quartered
1 onion; sliced
1 lg. carrot; cut into 1 inch pieces
1 chicken cube
1/2 c. water or chicken broth
1/4 ts. cumin
1/4 ts. coriander
2 Tbsp. cilantro
1. Heat oil in a pot with a lid.
2. Add the chicken and brown over low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add the chicken cube, cumin, coriander, and the water; simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the potato and carrot; simmer covered for 10 minutes or until the carrot
and potato are tender.
5. Add the onion and cilantro; cook for 2 minutes to slightly soften the onions.