1 lbs chicken drumsticks; skinned (I also cut off the bony end.)
2 cups frozen peas and carrots
1 1/2 c. soor
6 cups chicken broth
3 chicken cubes
1 onion; chopped
2 Tbsp. oil
1/4 c. butter
1/2 c. parmesan cheese
1. Boil the chicken; reserve liquid.
2. Heat the ooil in a large pot; add the onions and simmer until translucent.
3. Add the frozen vegetables and chicken cubes; simmer covered for 5 minutes.
4. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
5. Add the soor gradually and stir with a whisk until lump free.
6. Add the chicken and stir.
7. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat.
8. Cook for 25 to 30 minutes stirring every 2 minutes.
9. Add the butter and parmesan; stir and remove from heat.