2 cups warm water
4 cups flour
1 ts. salt
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. instant yeast or fast acting
pizza toppings (pizza sauce, cheese, veggies, meat)
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, sugar, yeast with the warm water.
2. Mix for about 5 minutes.
3. Cover with a little oil and cover with plastic wrap; put in a warm place for an hour.
4. Roll dough out onto a floured surface.
5. Top with pizza sauce, cheese, and other ingredients.
6. Grease a baking sheet with oil and bake at 350 F for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
NOTE- To get a very thick pizza, separate the dough into 2 pieces. Fit into a 10 inch cake pan.
Sticky Chicken Wings
1 lbs. chicken wings; cut in half
2 Tbsp. oil
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1. Heat oil in a pan, add the chicken wings and cook covered for 5 minutes.
2. Add the barbecue sauce and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat and simmer until the sauce has thickened.
4. Transfer into an oven proof dish and bake for 5 minutes at 400 F.