This salad is so yummy. My mother makes this for weddings. This salad tastes better the next day.
1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 tomato; chopped
1/2 head of lettuce; chopped
2 cups cheddar cheese; shredded
1 can kidney beans; rinsed and drained
1 big bag of Doritos or any kind of flavored tortilla chips
1 small bottle or half a large bottle of Zesty Italian salad dressing
1. Brown the ground beef; drain and cool.
2. Combine the ground beef, kidney beans, lettuce, and tomato into a large bowl; stir well.
3. Crush the tortilla chips into medium size pieces; add to salad.
4. Add the salad dressing and mix.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
My mom adds the tortillas and dressing right before she serves.