1 chicken breast; boneless and skinned
3 Tbsp. oil
1/4 cup flour
2 Tbsp. water
1/2 ts. salt
1/2 ts. paprika
1/2 ts. garam masala or curry powder
1/2 ts. pepper
1/4 ts. garlic powder
1. Wash the chicken and pat dry.
2. Beat the egg in a bowl; add the water and beat a little more.
3. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl or Ziplock bag.
4. Dip the chicken into the egg and then coat with the flour and spice mixture.
5. Heat the oil in a pan; add the chicken and cook on medium heat until golden brown.
6. Turn over and cook on the other side for 5 minutes; remove from oil and drain on a paper towel.