1 lbs. lamb with bone; cut into large chunks
3 Tbsp. oil
1 lg. potato; halved and then quartered
1 lg. carrot; cut into 1 inch pieces
1 lg. onion; finely chopped
2 cups chicken stock
1 chicken cube
1/2 ts. cumin
salt to taste
1/4 ts. curry powder
1. Boil the lamb until tender (about 2 hours).
2. Remove lamb and excess liquid from the pot.
3. Heat oil in the pot; add the onions and cook until translucent.
4. Add the chicken cube, cumin, curry, and salt.
5. Add the lamb, potatoes, stock, and carrots; simmer covered for 20 minutes or until the veggies are