1 lbs. beef; cut into large pieces
3 Tbsp. oil
2 lg. potatoes; peeled and quartered
1 onion; thickly sliced
1 chicken cube
1 ts. garlic; minced
1/2 ts. pepper
salt as needed
1. Boil the beef until tender. This can take between 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Add more water if needed.
2. Drain the beef. (Remaining liquid can be frozen and used at al later date.)
3. Heat the oil in a pot; add the beef and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Add the chicken cube, garlic and potatoes; cover.
5. Stir frequently so it doesn't burn.
6. When the potatoes are almost done, add the onions and cook for 2 minutes.