1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 cup butter; softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup raspberry jam
1 cup sugar
2 cups shredded coconut
1 ts. vanilla
1/2 ts. baking powder
1 Tbsp. flour
1. Combine the flour, butter, and sugar in a bowl.
2. Mix together until crumbly and press into a foil lined 9x9 inch pan.
3. Spoon jam in small dabs here and there over the bottom layer; spread carefully.
4. Beat eggs until frothy; add the sugar, coconut, vanilla, baking powder, and flour.
5. Stir to combine well and spread over jam layer.
6. Bake in a 350 F oven for 40 minutes.
7. Cool and cut into 36 pieces.