1 1/2 Tbsp. cream cheese; softened
1 1/2 Tbsp. powdered milk
1/8 ts. vanilla
1 Tbsp. yeast (Instant/Fast acting)
1/2 cup warm water
1 cup flour
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl to form a soft dough.
2. Pour onto a heavily floured surface and knead for 1 minute.
3. Flatten dough with your hands until it is about 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut out using a knife or cookie cutter.
5. Fry in hot oil.
6. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon.
7. Drain on paper towel.
NOTE: These are not sweet. They are also best served right after cooking. This dough is VERY soft. Use as much flour on the surface as you need.
Recipe created by Jenny Um Sultan