2 pounds baking potatoes; peeled and cut into 1/8's
1/3 cup butter; softened
5 egg yolks
2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
1 ts. finely chopped fresh parsley
1 ts. salt
1/2 ts. ground black pepper
Pinch ground nutmeg
8 ounces Mozzarella cheese -- cut into 10 slices
2 large eggs -- lightly beaten
1 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1. Cook potato in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until potato is tender; drain.
2. Combine potato and butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric
mixer until smooth.
3. Let cool. Add egg yolks and next 4 ingredients to potato, stirring well.
4. Divide potato mixture into 10 portions.
5. Wrap each portion around a cheese slice, shaping into an oval.
6. Lightly dust each with flour; dip into beaten egg, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
7. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
8. Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
9. Remove from oil using a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.