1 1/2 Tbsp. cream cheese; softened
1 1/2 Tbsp. powdered milk
1/8 ts. vanilla1 Tbsp. yeast (Instant/Fast acting)
1/2 cup warm water
1 cup flour
1 Tbsp. chives
1 ts. garlic
salt to taste
1/4 ts. pepper
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl to form a soft dough.
2. Pour onto a heavily floured surface and knead for 1 minute.
3. Flatten to form a 1/2 inch thick piece.
4. Cut into pieces. (I like 1 inch pieces.)
5. Drop into hot oil.
6. Turn and fry until golden brown.
7. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.