1 Tbsp. butter; softened
1 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 cup + 6 Tbsp. flour
1/8 ts. cinnamon
1/2 ts. baking powder
2 sm. apples; peeled and chopped
12 Tbsp. milk
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in the eggs and gradually add the flour.
4. Add the milk and beat well.
5. Fold in the apples.
6. Drop in a teaspoon of the batter for each fritter.
6. Deep fry until golden brown.
7. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon.
8. Drain on paper towel.
NOTE: If you make the fritters too big, the inside won't cook.