2 cups warm water
1 Tbsp. yeast
2 ts. sugar
4 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 ts. salt
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Place 1/4 cup of warm water in a small bowl.
2. Add yeast and sugar; stir.
3. Let rest for 5 minutes.
4. Place flour, salt, and oil in a large mixing bowl.
5. Add yeast mixture and remaining water and mix until flour is completely mixed.
6. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface for 10 minutes.
7. Place dough in a well oiled bowl and oil the top lightly.
8. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
9. Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface and knead to remove any air bubbles.
10. Divide into 12 pieces and form each into a ball.
11. Roll out each ball to form a 6 inch disk.
12. Place on a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake in a pre-heated (500 F) for 5 minutes.