1/2 chicken breast (200 gr); chopped
1 potato; chopped
1 Tbsp. oil
1/2 sm. onion; chopped
1 Tbsp. Tandoori paste
1/4 ts. garlic; minced
1/4 ts. salt
1 Tbsp. cilantro
1. Heat the oil in a pan; add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add the Tandoori paste and stir to coat.
3. Add the potato and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
4. Add the onions, garlic, salt, and cilantro; cook for 1 minute.
5. Transfer to a bowl.
6. Fold sambusa wrappers according to instruction here.
7. Fill with tandoori chicken and potato filling and seal with flour paste.
8. Deep fry until golden brown.
9. Remove from oil with tongs or a slotted spoon.
10. Drain on paper towels.