1 cup cooked shrimp; chopped
1 ts. oil
1/4 cup onions; chopped
salt and pepper
2 Tbsp. cheese; shredded
2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
1 chili; chopped
6 slices of bread; crust removed
1 egg; beaten with 1 Tbsp. water
1 cup breadcrumbs
1. Heat the oil in a pan; add the onions and chili and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Transfer mixture to a bowl and cool.
3. Add the shrimp, salt, pepper, cheese, and mayonnaise to the onion mixture.
4. Mix until blended.
5. If you have not removed the crust from the bread, remove it.
6. Flatten each piece as thin as possible with a rolling pin.
7. Place 2 Tbsp. of the shrimp filling in the center of each piece of bread.
8. Spread a thin layer of flour paste on the edges.
9. Fold over and seal the edges.
10. Edge can be left square or trimmed to form a half circle.
11. . Beat the egg and the water; dip in a piece at a time; turning to make sure that it is coated
12. Gently place each piece in the breadcrumbs; turning to coat.
13. Fry in hot oil until golden.
14. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel.