1 lbs. chicken pieces; skinned
1 egg; beaten
1 cup milk
2 1/2 ts. salt
1 1/2 ts. pepper
3/4 ts. cayenne pepper
3/4 ts. MSG
1/4 ts. garlic powder
1/2 ts. baking powder
oil for frying
1. In a bowl, mix the egg with the milk; set aside.
2. In a container or Ziplock bag, combine the rest of the ingredients, cover and shake.
3. Dip the chicken into the egg and milk mixture.
4. Then, put into the flour; shaking to coat all the pieces. (Don't put more than 4 pieces in at a
5. Take each piece out making sure to shake off any extra flour.
6. Heat the oil in a deep pan that has a lid; add the chicken and fry until golden brown.
7. Chicken is cooked once the liquid runs clear.
8. Remove with tongs and drain on paper towel.