1 1/2 cups flour
1 ts. baking powder
1 ts. cardamom powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter; softened
1 Tbsp. water
1. Cream together the egg, butter, and sugar.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, and cardamom; add to the butter-sugar mixture.
3. Mix until all the ingredients are blended.
4. Roll out to 1/2 inch thick.
5. Use a cookie cutter and place on a baking sheet.
6. Bake in a pre-heated 300 degree oven for 8 minutes.
7. Cool and store in a container or Ziplock bag.
NOTE: I bought a cookie gun to make these. It does take practice to make the cookies look nice. One good tip is to freeze the baking sheet before you put the cookie dough on it.