3/4 cup cottage cheese
1 chili; minced
1 egg yolk
10 mint leaves; chopped
1/2 ts. salt
1 ts. pepper
1. Blend the cottage cheese, chili, egg yolk, salt, and pepper in a food processor until no large lumps remain.
2. Transfer to a bowl and add the chopped mint.
3. Fill the uncooked sambusa/samosa cone with 1 Tbsp. of the cheese filling.
4. Close seam with a flour paste.
5. Deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
6. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
NOTE: You must make sure that the sambusa wrappers are sealed properly. Failure to do so will result in a really big mess.