14 slices of bread
1 can (213 gr) salmon; drained and bones removed
2 green onions; chopped
2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
1/2 ts. pepper
flour paste (1 Tbsp. flour + 2 Tbsps. water)
1 egg; beaten
1 Tbsp. water
1 cup bread crumbs
1. Mix the salmon, onions, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise in a bowl; set aside.
2. Place the slices of bread on the counter.
3. Use a round cookie cutter to cut out large circles. Try to make your circles as big as possible as
to avoid wastage.
4. Flatten each round as thin as possible with a rolling pin.
5. Place 1 Tbsp. of salmon filling in 7 of the rounds.
6. Paste the edges of the rounds that have the salmon.
7. Place the rest of the rounds on top of the salmon filling, making sure to press the seam closed.
8. Beat the egg and the water; dip in a round at a time; turning to make sure that it is coated
9. Gently place each round in the breadcrumbs; turning to coat.
10. Fry in hot oil until golden.
11. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel.