2 cups of basmati rice
2 3/4 cups chicken stock
2 chicken cubes
1. Wash the rice until the water becomes clear.
2. Boil the chicken stock; add the chicken cubes.
3. Heat the oil in a large pot; add the rice and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to very low and cover; cook for 3 minutes.
6. Transfer to a pre-heated (350 F) oven and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until done.
1 sm. onion; sliced
1 carrot; julienned
2 Tbsp. dark colored raisins
2 Tbsp. light colored raisins
2 Tbsp. ghee
1. Heat the ghee in a pan; add the onions and carrots.
2. Cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add the raisins and cook for 1 minute.
4. Spoon over the rice.