Makes 15 1/2 inch thick pieces
3 cups self-raising flour
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup corn flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. garlic; minced
1 Tbsp. yeast
1 Tbsp. black seed
5 1/2 - 6 cups warm water
oil for drizzling
1. Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl; mix well.
2. Let stand covered in a warm place for 2 hours.
3. Heat a small frying pan on medium heat.
4. Pour 1/2 cup of batter into the pan and and spread slightly; cover.
5. When the bottom has browned drizzle with 1/2 tsp. of oil on the top and then flip; cover.
6. Once it has browned, drain on a paper towel.
NOTE: These are best served with a sauce that is soupy.