1 cup boiled red lentils
1 onion; chopped
3 Tbsp. oil
1/2 ts. garlic; minced
1/4 ts. pepper
1/4 ts. coriander
1/3 ts. salt
1 cup water
1. Boil the lentils in the water until all the water has evaporated.
2. Heat the oil in a pot; add the onion and cook until translucent.
3. Add the lentils and let simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the garlic, pepper, and the coriander; let simmer for 2 minutes.
You can make sambusa wrappers or use wonton wrappers.
1. Place a teaspoon of the lentil filling in the center of the wonton wrapper.
2. Moisten edges with paste make from flour and water.
3. Fold over and press to close.
4. Fry until golden brown.
5. Remove from oil with tongs or a slotted spoon.
6. Drain on paper towel.