1 lbs. lean ground lamb
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1 ts. crushed chili pepper
1 ts. garlic; minced
3 Tbsp. fresh basil; chopped
2 Tbsp. cilantro; chopped
1/2 ts. pepper
1 ts. lemon juice
1/2 ts. salt
2 Tbsp. oil for cooking
1. Mix all the ingredients except the oil in a large bowl.
2. The mixture should be blended thoroughly.
3. Using wet hands, form golf ball size balls.
4. Heat the oil in a pan that has a lid.
5. Place some of the meatballs in the pan; cover and cook for 35 minutes.
6. Meatballs must be turned one at a time. Keep turning until the meatballs are browned