1 1/4 cups crushed pretzels
1/4 cup sugar
6 Tbsp. butter; melted
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup lime
1 env. KOOL-AID lemon lime drink mixed; unsweetened
1 tub COOL WHIP whipped topping; thawed
1. Mix crushed pretzels, sugar, and butter.
2. Press firmly onto bottom of a 8 inch dish; refrigerate.
3. Combine condensed milk, lime juice, and drink mix in a large bowl until well blended.
4. Remove 1/2 cup whipped topping, refrigerate until ready to use.
5. Gently stir in remaining whipped topping; pour onto crust.
6. Freeze 6 hours or overnight. Let stand for 15 minutes at room temperature before cutting.
7. Garnish with reserved whipped cream.
NOTE: Can be stored in the freezer.