350 gr. ground chicken breast
4 spring onions; chopped
1 ts. garlic; minced
1/2 ts. ginger; minced
1 green chili; chopped
1/4 cup coriander; chopped
1/2 ts. salt
1/2 ts. garam masala
1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 ts. mustard
1. Brown the chicken.
2. Add the garlic, ginger, chili, and salt; cook until all the liquid has disappeared.
3. If there are any lumps, break them up.
4. Add Worcestershire sauce and mustard; mix and remove from heat.
5. Once it has cooled, add the garam masala, onion, and coriander.
6. Fill each uncooked sambusa/samosa cone with 2 ts. of the chicken filling.
7. Seal using a paste made of flour and water.
8. Fry in oil until golden brown on both sides.
9. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
NOTE: A sambusa/samosa wrapper recipe can be found on this blog.