1 lbs. baby carrots; boiled and juice reserved
1 onion; chopped
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 ts. garlic; minced
1/2 ts. curry powder
1/8 ts. nutmeg
1/8 ts. salt
1/4 ts. pepper
1/2 cup water from the carrots
1/2 cup milk
1. Heat the oil in a pot; add the onions and simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, curry, nutmeg, salt, and pepper; simmer for 1 minute and transfer to a
3. Strain the carrots and add them to the onions; puree until smooth.
4. Add the carrot water and milk and continue to puree until the mixture is smooth and lump
5. Transfer to a pot and bring to a boil.
NOTE: Garnish with raw carrots and green onions.