1 cup of red lentils
1 onion; chopped
2 potatoes; chopped
1 carrot; chopped
5 cloves of garlic; minced
salt to taste
pepper to taste (I like mine spicy so I used 1 Tbsp.)
1 - 2 chicken cubes
2 cups of milk
1. Wash the lentils, put them in a pot and boil until they are tender and most of the water has
2. Add the onion, potatoes, carrots, garlic, salt, pepper, and chicken cubes.
3. Boil the ingredients again until all the vegetables become soft.
4. Blend in a blender and add the milk.
5. Boil the mixture again and garnish with carrots and green onions.