1 1/2 cup cooked chicken; diced
1/2 green bell pepper; chopped
3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
1/2 chicken cube
salt to taste
1/2 ts. pepper
1 cup milk
3/4 chicken stock
1. Melt butter in a pan; add the green bell pepper and saute until soft.
2. Mix in the flour, chicken cube, salt, and pepper.
3. Stir in the milk and chicken stock until it boils and thickens.
4. Add chicken and stir.
5. Heat thoroughly and set aside.
6. Fill each uncooked samosa wrapper with a spoonful or the filling.
7. Paste and seal the opening closed.
8. Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
9. Fry the sambusa/samosa until golden brown.
10. Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.