Cool Strawberry Pie
2/3 cup boiling water
1 pkg. strawberry jello
1/2 cup cold water
1 tub Cool Whip whipped topping; thawed
1 graham pie crust
1. Stir boiling water into the dry gelatin; mix in a big bowl for 2 minutes.
2. Add enough ice to the cold water to make 1 cup; add to the gelatin and stir until thickened.
3. Remove any unmelted ice.
4. Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
5. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
6. Spoon into crust.
7. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.