1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
3 TBSP. butter
3 cups milk
2 pkgs. chocolate pudding
2 cups COOL WHIP whipped topping; thawed
1. Mix the chocolate crumbs and the butter in a small pot, cook on medium heat stirring to mix.
2. Transfer to an 8 inch baking dish and press firmly; set aside.
3. Pour milk into a medium bowl; add dry pudding mix and beat for 2 minutes.
4. Gently stir in whipped topping.
5. Pour pudding and whipped topping mixture onto the chocolate crumb mixture.
6. Freeze for 5 hours.
7. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
NOTE: Store leftovers in the freezer.