1/3 cup butter
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup brown sugar; packed
1. Melt butter in a medium pan.
2. Stir in graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar until well
3. Press firmly into a 9 inch pan.
1 env. dessert topping (not prepared)
1/2 cup milk
1 pkg. cream cheese
1 cup icing sugar
1. Combine dessert topping and milk in a small bowl; beat on low until just moistened.
2. Beat on high until stiff peaks form.
3. Beat cream cheese and icing sugar in a medium bowl until smooth and light.
4. Fold in the dessert topping mixture and spread evenly over crust.
5. Chill for 3 hours or overnight.
NOTE: You can spoon a Tbsp. of pie filling over individual servings or serve as is.