Banana Split Pudding Dessert
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/8 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter; melted
1. Mix and press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 9x9 inch dish. Freeze for 10 minutes.
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese; softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 can (14oz.) crushed pineapple; drained
3 medium bananas; sliced (Save 1 banana for the topping.)
1 cup milk
1 pkg. vanilla pudding mix
1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Beat cream cheese and the sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until well
2. Carefully spread the cream cheese mixture over crust.
3. Top with the drained pineapple.
4. Arrange most of the bananas evenly over the pineapple. (Save some for the top garnish.)
5. Pour milk into a large bowl; add the dry pudding and beat with a whisk for 2 minutes or until
6. Gently stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping; spread evenly spread over the banana layer.
7. Top with the remaining whipped cream and sprinkle with pecans.
8. Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
9 Just before serving, garnish with the rest of the banana slices.
NOTE: Store leftover dessert in the freezer.