Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks
5 chicken drumsticks; skin removed
2 Tbs. Tandoori paste
3 Tbs. yogurt
1 Tbs. lemon juice
1 tsp. salt
3 Tbs. cilantro; finely chopped
1. Mix the Tandoori paste, yogurt, lemon juice, salt, and the cilantro in a food processor.
2. In a bowl or a freezer bag, add the chicken and the Tandoori mixture.
3. Marinate in the refrigerator. (The longer it marinates, the better.)
4. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
5. Place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet; cover with foil.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until the inside of the chicken is no longer pink.