1 cup milk
2 cups sugar
2 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut; shredded
6 Tbs. flour
1. Boil the milk and the sugar in a small non-stick pot.
2. Add the coconut and cook over medium heat; stir occasionally.
3. Cook until the mixture thickens and sticks together, about 1/2 an hour.
4. Gradually add the flour and continue stirring until all the liquid is evaporated.
5. Spread the mixture out between 2 sheets of wax paper and flatten with a rolling pin. Piece
should be between 1/4 to 1/2 an inch. Lightly flour the wax paper.
6. Cut into shapes once the mixture has cooled a little.