1/2 cup butter
1/2 tsp. cardamom powder
1. Heat the butter and cardamom in a small pot. Simmer for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid
evaporates. Set aside to cool.
1. 1 lbs. beef; cut into VERY small pieces.
2. 1/4 cup oil
1 tsp. cardamom powder
salt and pepper
1. Heat the oil on medium, add the beef and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Add the salt and pepper and let cook for another 15 minutes or until all the water has
3. Stir in the cardamom and the ghee and cook for another 15 minutes.
4. This can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature.
This can keep for a long time. Please make sure that you use a clean spoon to scoop out what you need. Otherwise it will spoil.