1 ts. sugar
1 ts. yeast
2/3 cup warm water
1 1/2 cups flour
1 Tbsp. ghee
1 ts. salt
6 Tbsp. butter
1. Put the sugar and yeast in a small bowl with the warm water and mix until the yeast has
dissolved; set aside.
2. Place the flour in a large mixing bowl.
3. Make a well in the middle of the flour, add the ghee and salt and pour in the yeast mixture.
4. Mix well to form a dough and adding more water if required.
5. Knead on a floured surface for 5 minutes or until smooth.
6. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 1/2 hours or doubled in size.
7. Turn dough out onto a floured surface a knead for 2 minutes.
8. Divide into 6 pieces and roll out into rounds about 5 inches wide.
9. Place the dough rounds onto a greased sheet of foil or a pizza stone and broil under a very hot
(500 F) pre-heated oven for 7 minutes.