1/2 lbs. goat
2 Tbsp. oil
2 chicken cubes
6 cups water
1/4 ts. cumin
1/4 cup green onion; chopped
1/4 carrots; chopped
1. In a large pot, heat the oil; add the goat and brown for 5 minutes.
2. Add the chicken cubes and water; bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 2 hours or until the goat is tender. There should be at
least 2 cups of liquid in the pot. Add more water if needed.
4. Remove the goat from the liquid; set aside.
5. Add the cumin, salt, green onions, and carrots; simmer for 2 minutes.
NOTE: The cooked goat meat can be frozen and then used at a later date.