Chicken and Green Beans
1/2 lbs. green beans; cut into 1 inch pieces
4 Tbs. oil
1 onion; sliced
1 tsp. ginger; minced
1 tsp. garlic; crushed
1 tsp. paprika
2 tomatoes; chopped
5 chicken drumsticks; skin removed
1 cup water
1 red (bell) pepper; sliced
1 Tbs. cilantro; chopped
1. Boil the green beans for 3 minutes in salted water; drain and set aside.
2. Fry the onion in the oil for 5 minutes or until translucent.
3. Mix together the ginger, garlic, paprika, salt, and tomatoes; add to the onions.
4. Stir fry covered for about 7 minutes.
5. Add the chicken and the water and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce the heat to very low and cook for 1 hour or until most of the liquid is evaporated.
7. Add the green beans, red bell pepper, and coriander; cook for 5 minutes.