4 Tbs. olive oil
2 sm. onion; 1 chopped and 1 thinly sliced
1 lbs. beef; cubed
1 chili; chopped
4 sm. tomatoes; chopped
4 cloves garlic; minced
1/2 tsp. cumin
3 Tbs. cilantro; finely chopped
salt and pepper
2 sm. carrots; chopped
1 lrg. potato; cubed
1/4 cup green pepper; sliced
1/4 cup red pepper; sliced
1. Heat the oil in a large pot.
2. Add the chopped onions and cook until translucent.
3. Add the beef, chili, tomatoes, garlic, cumin, and salt; stir and let simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Add the carrots and potatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add the sliced onions, red pepper, and green pepper; stir and remove from heat.