1 cup sweet potato; chopped
1/2 chicken breast (200 gr); chopped
1 Tbsp. oil
1/2 sm. onion; chopped
1/4 ts. garlic; minced
1/4 ts. salt
1/4 ts. pepper
1/4 ts. cumin
1/4 ts. coriander
1/4 ts. sugar
1. Heat oil in a pan; add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add the sweet potato and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
3. Add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, and the sugar.
4. Cook for 1 minute and then transfer to a bowl.
5. Fold sambusa wrappers according to instruction here.
6. Fill with chicken and sweet potato filling and seal with flour paste.
7. Deep fry until golden brown.
8. Remove from oil with tongs or a slotted spoon.
9. Drain on paper towels.