Tropical Dream Cheesecake
3 Tbsp. Graham crackers; crushed
2/3 cups boiling water
1 pkg. pineapple jello (I used orange jello)
1 cup cottage cheese
1 container cream cheese
2 cups Cool Whip whipped topping; thawed
1/2 cup pineapple; chopped
1 kiwi; peeled and sliced
1. Sprinkle crumbs onto a 9 inch foil lined dish; freeze for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, add the boiling water to the jello.
3. Whisk for 2 minutes until jello is completely dissolved; cool for 5 minutes.
4. Pour into blender; add the cheeses and blend on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5.Pour into a large bowl; add whipped topping and stir until blended.
6. Pour onto crumbs and Freeze for 3 hours.
7. Top with fruit just before serving.
How to peel kiwi: Cut off both ends of the kiwi and then use a peeler to remove the fuzzy peel.